Over 200 attendees
35+ countries attended in 2013
50+ Heads of Intellectual Property Managers in 2013
60+ Patent and intellectual property Managers in 2013
Welcome to Global Patent Congress 2014
IP departments worldwide face extraordinary competing demands as you look to fully optimise your patent portfolio. From enforcement to monetisation, to litigation and licensing, filing and patent management plus developing a plan in line with business goals, IP professionals need to be able to effectively execute your IP strategy to ensure maximum value to your company.
At Europe’s leading patent forum, 8th Annual Global Patent Congress, 22nd – 24th September 2014 in Copenhagen, you will participate in industry discussions, sessions, debates and case studies to ensure you have the knowledge, updates, tactics and strategies you need at your disposal to optimise and protect your patent portfolio.
The summit is designed exclusively for Heads of Patents, Heads of IP and General Counsels, this is your opportunity to learn from global leaders and debate with your peers solutions to overcome IP challenges. At the Global Patent Congress you will be able formulate strategies to execute your patent management, licensing, litigation and enforcements plans.
In addition, at the Global Patent Congress, you will examine global IP developments and tips for working in challenging markets through the exclusive “Around the IP world in six discussions” session. Also, you will analyse latest policies and impacts including the European Unitary Patent and Court, plus the AIA to ensure you are delivering ROI from your patent portfolio. Download the agenda for more information.
Join 200+ attendees to discuss your key patent challenges including:
- Updates about the European Unitary Patent and Court plus the America Invent Acts
- Monetising and licensing your patents and generating revenue growth
- Patent litigation and enforcement
- Patent protection, opportunities and challenges in global markets including China, India, Russia and Latin America
- Developing your tactical approach in crafting a strategic patent portfolios
- Creating a framework to put IP at the heart of your company
- IP strategy and execution
- And much, much more, including brand new interactive sessions including roundtables, streams, workgroups, panel debates, demonstration test drives, bingo networking and fairground drinks reception
Just some of the 2013 attendees:
- Aber Instruments Ltd
- Brahms AG
- Dako International
- DuPont Nutrition Biosciences
- Embraer S A
- F-Secure Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Intercell AG
- LFB Biotechnologies
- Maersk Drilling
- Neste Oil
- Philips IP and Standards
- TomTom International B.V.
- TRW Automotive
- Umicore AG & Co. KG
- United Phophorus
Who Should Attend?
This event is specifically designed for Patent Portfolio Director, Heads of IP’s, Patent Attorney, Heads of Licensing, and In-House Counsels who are responsible for their company’s patent portfolio management, commercialisation, filing strategies and litigation strategies and practices.
Key features which guarantees you get the information and meet the experts you need to:
- Brand new speaker line up: exclusive case studies from across the IP global landscape
- Interactive peer-to-peer sessions, learning opportunities and structured debates, roundtables, panels, workshops ensure you will get your questions answered
- Patent bingo: meet your peers and the experts from the start of the event
- 9 + hours for industry discussion and networking legislation updates, panel discussions and global patent round-up
- IP service and solution test drives and demonstrations: you take control of the solutions you need
- Fairground drinks reception: celebrate the world of IP in an exclusive drinks reception