Top Featured Whitepaper
Leveraging IP and Patent Strategy for Business Growth
Legal IQ's latest 22-page whitepaper explores how you can monetise your IP and patent strategy with insight from tech giant IBM's Director of Licensing, Bruno Leduc and niche operator Dako's Senior Principal Strategist of IP, Tom Briscoe. Download your copy here.
Testimonials from Global Patent Congress Past Attendees
”Fulfilled my informational needs in patent portfolio management and strategy” – Klaus Franken, Head of Intellectual Assets, UNICA Technology
“A very good update on progress in the field” - Göran Calås, IPR Manager – SDS, Saab AB
“very valuable to hear new things, meet people and new contacts” - Anna Backman, IT Service Manager, Nokia
“The event enabled me to meet other IP professionals with the similar challenges and delivered great presentations” – F. Delamar, Head of Patents & Licensing, Bouygues Telecom
“Good selection from institutions, industry and practice – valuable and informative!” – Pasquale Foglia , DG1 Director, EPO
“High quality of speakers, presentations and rhetoric. Valuable for networking and learning from others, on new developments and management issues” - Dr. Kai-Uwe Clauswitz, Senior IP Manager, Umicore AG & Co KG
“Excellent speakers, good opportunity for networking” - Jochen Mayerle , Chief Solution Expert, SAP AG
“Very valuable and worth the investment of time and money” - Erik Ericksen, Partner, Thorpe North & Western
Welcome to Global Patent Congress 2014
Optimise Your Global Patent Strategy through Portfolio Management, Innovation and Best of Breed Strategies for Emerging Markets
IP departments worldwide are facing extraordinary demands as they look to fully utilise their parent portfolios.
With competing priorities including monetisation, litigation, emerging marketing challenges and opportunities, cost control and patent strategy and management battling for attention, Patent Professionals must have the latest knowledge, updates, tactics and strategies at their disposal to optimise and protect their patent portfolio.
The 8th Annual Global Patent Congress is the leading interactive forum for global senior IP leaders. Taking place 24 -25 September 2014 in Copenhagen, the congress will bring together directors of patents, IP, brand protection and anti-counterfeiting to debate, discuss and take-away the latest global patent information.
Join us at the 7th Annual Global Patent Congress to discuss your key patent challenges including: :
- Patent reform updates including European Unitary Patent and Court and AIA
- Generating revenue through monetising your patents and licensing
- Patent protection, opportunities and challenges in emerging markets including China, India and Latin America
- Crafting strategic patent portfolios to maximise value to your business
- Developing best practice practical tools for portfolio management
- Innovative patent protection and litigation strategies
- Creating an effective brand protection and anti-counterfeiting policies
- Plus new interactive sessions including roundtables, workgroups, panel debates, demonstration test drives and speed networking