Welcome to Global Patent Congress 2015
Global Patent Congress is back!
Join us in Copenhagen 28th – 30th September 2015 to receive all of the latest information, updates, ideas and advice from the industry’s number one forum.
IP professionals are constantly being pulled in different directions. In today’s global markets, it is crucial to understand international legal frameworks across a wide range of diverse regions in order to anticipate change, harvest business opportunities and make strategic decisions to maximise return on your IP portfolio.
The 9th Annual Global Patent Congress is the place where patent professionals can take stock of a changing IP landscape and return to their office with ideas, tips and strategies they have learned from their peers to strengthen, monetise and protect their patent portfolio.
Designed exclusively for Heads of Patents, Heads of IP, Chief Intellectuals Property Officers and Patent Attorneys, this is your opportunity to learn from global leaders and debate with your peers solutions to overcome IP challenges. At the Global Patent Congress you will be able formulate strategies to execute your patent management, licensing, litigation and enforcements plans.
What’s new at the Global Patent Congress 2015?
- Brand new session formats to stimulate networking, including:
- Added peer-to-peer networking time, including interactive poster sessions from both speakers and solution providers, Ted Talks’ Marshmallow Challenge, Legal Lego and more!
- Global Patent Congress Advisory Board Meeting
- Global Patent Congress Awards for Best IP Team and Best IP Innovator
- Extended exhibition hours
Just some of the 2014 attendees: